"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Friday, May 23, 2008

[Introduction]: Charanya Kannan

Hello All!!

I realised formal intros are much easier. Things like this are getting harder by the day!

I'm a typical Aries, which makes me quite impulsive and outspoken. I love dancing , cozying up in a corner with books (anything from Annie frank to Vikram Seth), hanging out with friends and getting drenched in the rain!

Did my schooling in DAV, Chennai, B.E EEE from SSN, Anna University(07 pass out) and gave up my job in CTS and worked as relationship manager with an educational organisation just so that i have something worthy to talk about in B school interviews. It paid of I guess!

I'm into marketing! I was actually like "only IIMS" and was even considering giving cat my third shot, but on seeing such an amazing peer group i guessed the experience at SPJ with you all is definitely more rewarding. Guess our batch profile is much much better than any of the IIMs!Hurray!

1 comment:

Niraj Kumar said...

same case here.. I chose SPJ for the kind of people, number of seats and the locational advantage.. HURRAY!!