"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Thursday, May 22, 2008

[Introduction]: Nitika Karnad

Phew!
I finally got to this page thanks to Sumit, who patiently explained the process to me as I've never blogged before! Now that I've "arrived"....
Hi everyone!
I'm Nitika. I've just completed my BCOM from Symbiosis, Pune. I did my schooling from Sacred Heart, Church Park Chennai. After that, I decided I needed a change from the "overprotected" atmosphere. And so, I moved to Pune.
The past three years have been some of the best years of my life. It's when I truly discovered myself. I have a passion for dance, music, writing,poetry, art and languages- in that order! And then, CAT/XAT happened. SPJAIN was the first call I got. It was a profile call.
The rest is a blur. On April 10th, 2008, I got an email. And the rest is history!
I'm in for Marketing @ SPJIMR.
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Cheers!

No comments: