"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Monday, May 26, 2008

Rishav

Hey guys....
This is one crazy personality for you...as far as the zodiacs are concerned..i am a capricorn (3rd Jan). But you shall find lots of surprises in store. Im kinda impulsive, majorly adventurous and love making friends. Politics is something i loath, so stay away from it. Born and brought up in Calcutta, graduated from NIT Jaipur (one of the prettiest city in the country) and worked in Mumbai . Frankly im in love with mumbai as well. The attitude is just too awesome.
Personal interests.. Dancing is my diehard passion. have done it all through my life hitherto. "Just play it on" attitude runs deep. Other interests include reading,swimming, music and watching sports and movies.
Books.. read anything i get my hands on. latest was Chowringee, one of my better reads till date.
Movies.. again open to all. Few favourites being pursuit of happiness (Will Smith rocks), life is beautiful, 300, Troy, Lord of the rings, etc.... the list goes on..
Sports.. try my hands on all but man i goof it up completely. but watch them a lot. Im all the way for the reds.. ferrari and Man U. Tennis cals for nadal and sharapova.
My memory ditches me quite a number of times and also get too lazy at times (Thanks to engg.).
Im really excited to join the college..new life new people and of course the hostel life returns.. Hope excitement accompanies this journey..
Thats me folks.

No comments: