"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Friday, May 16, 2008

[Introduction]: Harini Rajagopalan

This is Harini , just out of college having completed my EEE from Government College of Technology ,coimbatore. My nativity is Chennai and 'll be into marketing!!
I love dancing , that is my hobby, my passion and everything.. yeah not my living though!!
Someone who cant live without atleast 7 hours of sleep a day.. am i in the wrong place now????
Someone, who doesn really slog and is least bothered about examinations... but then don' ask me how 'm i gonna survive the next two years!! i'll 've to wait and see...
I believe that anything which is done passionately with immense interest and enthusiasm requires very little effort.."Happy workers get rewarded more"!!!
I'll be interested in anything and everythin.. but that enticement is generally shortlived!! ;)
I'm seriously looking forward for the next two years..hope it's fun filled and enjoyable !! yeah it would be :)

No comments: