"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Monday, May 19, 2008

[Introduction]: Andrea

I really can't believe that we're actually going to be in SPJain in less than a month!! Really looking forward to it, but at the same time, pretty scared too..

I was actually born in Bombay, but I've lived in Pune for most of my life. I've just finished my final year BCom. Did my 12th in Science and got a lot of flak for switching to commerce after that, inspite of doing very well. Anyway, I'm glad I made the switch! Hmmm... what else.. I've played quite a bit of hockey in school.. I enjoy all sports, but mostly too lazy to play. Love listening to music of course.. hiphop, soft rock, R&B.. Though I have to confess my favourite is retro - rock'n'roll, swing, jive etc. And I used to absolutely love to jive, but that's somehow dwindled over the past year.. hope it's just a passing phase!
I've been part of a youth group for the past 4 years, learned a lot and had fun in the process.. Worked part time as a teacher for almost 2 years. I managed to be pretty patient with my kids.. but I still lose my temper at home every other day.. That's all I can think of now, my mind is drawing a blank..

So looking forward to meeting you all in a month!

No comments: