"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Waiting Days...

Well even before I get to S P Jain on 16th of the next month, I can say that I have already learned a number of things in the past 6 months or so. Perhaps the most important thing that I have learned or rather tried to learn is have patience. First it was the wait for the results, then for final selections and believe it or not, now when I am finally going there the wait for that is also very difficult. I just cant describe how I am spending my days, except for the IPL matches.

After some flak from my mom I have actually started my preparation to get to SP Jain and I finally got my tickets booked for 16th. Now I guess I will have to get my formal clothes, I really cant recall when was the last time I was actually dressed in formals, except for the GDPIs..Then I will have to get all the documents attested from my college, get the provisional letter from college (thanks to Calcutta university I wont have my final results till mid July).

But it really feels good from inside that the day is coming and I will finally enter SP Jain as a student of that place. And yes, for all those who have claimed in earlier posts that they are lazy and that they need a lot of sleep, be prepared to face tough competition from me in that area atleast. Well I can see that although its been a week since this blog was posted there isnt much posting going around, I guess people are busy with their final works. Anyways Niraj has done a good job by editing the layout. I cant think of what else I can write now, so I will be back after some time...

No comments: