"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Friday, May 16, 2008

[Introduction]: Chandrasekar

Guys,
Chandrasekar here , did my B.tech from Nit Trichy - Batch of 2005 and have been working in oracle (Hyderabad) for the past three years. Gonna study finance in SP for next 2 years.

Interested in playing volleyball , cricket and badminton and am quite good at them. People say I do sing decently , thanks to my music classes at the age when I wore shorts to school. Sleeping is what I love.

People scare me with words like CFA, NIGHTOUTS, PRESENTATION, SLEEPLESS NIGHT, WORK, PLACEMENTS, STOCKS, CA GUYS, CGPA, PLACEMNTS, SUMMERS etc.,

Looking for like minded people to have a great time for the next two years away from these scary words (I can slog a little sometimes ;).

Who said laptop is used by people who work non - stop !!! Lets stop it ... Any one joining my bandwagon or am I alone? Guys grades are relative. Please co- operate ;)

No comments: