"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Friday, May 16, 2008

[Introduction]: Maya

Hi Friends,

I fumbled a bit before posting this post of mine....cause this is the first time that I am blogging...:-)...and a really great beginning....:-)

I am Maya from Bangalore. ..born, brought up and was working in Bangalore...I have done my IEM (Industrial Engineering and Management), passed out in 2006. Then, joined TVS Motors, later went on to join IBM and currently unemployed...;-)
As for my hobbies, I love playing Sudoku and reading books-Fiction and Autobiographies. And, I have this great passion for music....but that ends there..:-(...The guitar post on the community in Orkut was like a ray of hope...and all of you Music teachers there, be ready to handle a tough student, given my minimal, rather no knowledge of Music...:-).
I would be joining the Operations stream....and Am looking forward to a fruitful and fun filled learning journey at SP Jain...:-)

No comments: