"No body gives a DAMN, you've gotta take it!"
...From the Movie "The Departed"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

[Introduction]: Deepak

Hi I am Deepak originally from the land of laloo ;) but was in a boarding school in Nainital right from the third standard, then did my twelfth in Delhi and have just finished my engineering from Chennai.

I never expected to make it through SPJIMR Mumbai but that doesn't matter now. By the way I am selected for finance specialization.

In my leisure time I enjoy watching movies and documentaries, blogging and also listening to music. Lately I am on a mission to reduce the diameter of my tummy :) My friends say I am an introvert but I don't think so.

I have no clue as to what is in store for me at SPJIMR. Just hoping that I don't have to study a lot. I am looking forward to interacting and sharing knowledge with you all.

See you soon.

No comments: